Before we design anything, we first help companies establish and expand their brand by helping our clients understand their customers and their competition. byte grafix distills the company's core values and product offerings down to a unique brand identity and message. We then create logos, websites, and the like that specifically address our client's needs, take advantage of the competition's weaknesses, and clearly communicate the company's brand.
- What is Branding ?
- While definitions of branding vary, here is one effective description :
A brand is a product, service, or concept that is publicly distinguishable from other products, services, or concepts so that it can be easily communicated and marketed to customers. Branding can be applied to an entire corporate identity as well as to individual product and service names.
Most of all, a brand equals the perception your customer has of your business, product and service. And this is why branding is so important.
byte grafix helps companies improve the impressions their customers have of their business through powerful messaging, effective logo and corporate identity designs, persuasive and visually attractive website, and more. We help our clients find the just-right message, look, and feel to best influence their marketplaces.
- Brand Strategy
- At the start of every project, byte grafix conducts a comprehensive strategy meeting to discuss the organization's marketing strategy and objectives. Appropriate staff members and other from your organization would attend. In this meeting, we discuss:
- Your marketing objectives, existing branding, existing marketing strategies, and existing marketing materials
- Other marketing projects that may impact your look and feel
- Similar organizations and partner companies, evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of each organizationâ€™s marketing efforts and websites
- Your target audiences
- Your staff membersâ€™ likes and dislikes related to websites, colors, and other look and feel issues
This meeting provides critical input into the design process; frankly, without knowing your exact strategy, byte grafix cannot create an appropriate design.
Our marketing strategy meetings also serve as the gateway for other marketing consulting projects, such focus groups, customer surveys, corporate messaging, and the like.
Our ultimate goal, of course, is to help you establish or strengthen your brand.